- pertaining to or dealing with morals or the principles of morality; pertaining to right and wrong in conduct.
- being in accordance with the rules or standards for right conduct or practice, especially the standards of a profession
As an impact driven brand we want to be a brand that you can be proud of. A brand that you can be confident is making the world a better place. Treating workers, the community, and the environment with dignity and respect. But how can you, the customer, be sure we are in fact acting ethically?
- Are we Fair Trade certified? B Corp?
- How are workers treated?
- What benefits do workers get?
- Do we use child labor?
- Do we hire women or the handicapped or other marginalized groups?
- How are the materials sourced?
- How do we utilize resources?
- What relationships do we have with governmental officials (local and national)?
- How is our business (and practices) viewed by the local community?
- How are we serving the communities needs?
There are a plethora of ways in which ETHICS enter into the workplace.